Engineering Manager (Glass)
Salary Attractive Salary
Location East Jakarta
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 05 October 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international glass manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Engineering Manager to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Engineering Manager role:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the OH&S improvement process through the assigned disciplines in hazard identification, risk assessment, development of SOP’s, conducting safety talks, accident investigation and personal role modelling of exemplary OH&S standards
- Ensure all aspects of Mould Maintenance are disciplined to supply mould equipment on time, fit for purpose, aligned with APAC mould standards and achieved at or better than budgetary levels.
- Analysis of planned activities to reduce machine outages
- Analyse and review of Mould equipment impacting on container quality
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of glass manufacturing operations.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years glass industry
- Proven experience in Occupational Health and Safety
- Extensive exposure to Glass manufacturing forming processes
- Experience in supervision and facilitating a continuous improvement approach.
The successful Engineering Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of Engineering operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Engineering Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.