Factory Manager (Agriculture)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-25 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding manufacturer in the agriculture space is looking for a Factory Manager in Surabaya. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all plant related operations.
About the Factory Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Factory Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Responsible for profitability of factory
- Manage workforce effectively
- Cost and productivity management
- Production planning, raw material planning, packaging, incoming goods unloading logistics, outgoing goods logistics
- Oversee machine and maintenance, including quality and HSE
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant operations.
- A minimum of five to eight years' experience in plant operations (Chemicals, FMCG or Agricultural)
- Demonstrate experience in a leadership role i.e. manage multiple plant function
- Experience in operations excellence roles such as lean management programs, process automation or six sigma environment
The successful Factory Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Factory Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.