GM - Off Road Haulage
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 20 September 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding coal mining MNC is looking for a driven GM to take on their off road haulage operations. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all road related operations.
About the GM - Off Road Haulage role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the GM will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Lead the delivery program of major network upgrading project
- Responsible for capex and opex delivery
- Management of contractors and supporting vendors to ensure projects are delivered safely and aligned with firm’s design, assurance processes and Contract Management Plan.
- Support the development of Multi-Year plan by working together with contractors and internal stakeholders
- Responsible to coach, develop and strengthen talent pipeline
- Become the main focal person for all road upgrade and maintenance issues with other internal functions and government authorities.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of construction maintenance.
- Solid engineering background with at 10-year experience at minimum.
- Proven project experience in the off road upgrade and maintenance projects
- Experience in managing multiple projects and dealing with external contractors.
- Strong vendor management experience with past experience working with industrial contractors such as heavy vehicle suppliers
The successful GM will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive GM with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.