Service Manager (Port Operations)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global heavy machinery manufacturer is looking for a talented Service Manager (Port Operations) in Surabaya. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible to grow the port service frontline activities in Indonesia.
About the Service Manager (Port Operations) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Service Manager (Port Operations) will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Generate efficient productivity and cost control via P/L responsibility at frontline including sales and profitability growth
- Build on and extend a proven service portfolio
- Lead the local team of service staff and technicians
- Build on and develop a service network which includes suppliers, customer, authorities and other partners
- Implement and drive the global service strategy and mindset
- Actively discuss the safety aspects at customers site, so our technicians can safely operate
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of heavy machinery and port operations.
- Degree/higher level technical education or equivalent experience gained on the job
- Solid working experience in a similar manufacturing/engineering environment
- Previous experience of leading a service team
- Intercultural competence in a global business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and target orientation to get results
The successful Service Manager (Port Operations) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Service Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.