Pre Project Engineer (Packaging)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global packaging firm is looking for a talented Pre Project Engineer. In this job, you will be responsible to manage project quotation activities on specific enquiries within a customer team.
About the Pre Project Engineer role:
This is a great opportunity for the Pre Project Engineer to redevelop processes and systems.
- Manage project quotation activities on specific enquiries within a customer team.
- Join them in the client facing phase, participating in getting the details of their needs and requirements.
- Evaluate the client’s needs and prepare the possible solutions
- Prepare a high level design and provide a concept which meet the customer’s expectation
- Responsible for getting the prices in, prepare the cost calculation and put together the whole bid document.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and posses extensive project management skills and advanced engineering capabilities.
- Strong technical background both in theory and practice
- Degree level in an engineering
- Extensive exposure to the food industry for a minimum of 4-6 years
- Implemented food processing solutions preferably in the liquid food industry
- Up to date with the newest technologies of food processing
The successful Pre Project Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Pre Project Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.