Project Manager (Packaging)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international packaging MNC is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager to manage operational projects on site in Cibitung.
About the Project Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop project scope management plan, including scope definition, creating WBS, scope verification and control, etc.
- Develop project time management plan
- Develop project cost management plan
- Develop project communication management plan
- Direct and manage project execution
- Monitor and control project work
- Integrate change control
- Project closing, including submission of project closing report
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and have extensive experience in project management in a manufacturing setting.
- Bachelor degree/S1 in Chemical/Mechanical Engineer
- At least 5 years experience working in a project team
- Good communication skill
- Good knowledge in Project Management
- Able to operate MS Project
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of project management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Project Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.