Site Head (Karawang)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global chemicals MNC is looking for a driven Site Manager for their Karawang plant. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all plant and supply chain related operations.
About the Site Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Site Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Comply with the SHEQ policy/rule/regulation, Code of Ethic and other rule that mentioned on Company-Labour Agreement
- Perform Preventive maintenance of all filling equipment and site facilities to ensure it’s reliability in the most cost effective way
- Ensure the best operating practice is always implemented for safety, productivity and reliability
- Manage production schedule to fulfil customer demand refer to stock target
- Periodic review to overall supply chain (sourcing-planning-production-delivery) to ensure fulfilment to customer while maintaining the most cost effective way
- Set up and ensure the fulfilment of min – max stock to all product by monitoring customer order pattern
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of chemical operations.
- A minimum of five to eight years' experience in chemical operations processes
- Past experience of end to end supply chain management including plant operations
- Demonstrate experience in a leadership role i.e. manage large teams across functions
- Experience in operations excellence roles such as lean management programs, process automation or six sigma environment
The successful Site Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Site Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.