Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 27 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding FMCG firm is looking for a strategic Operations Director. You will be responsible to set the direction for the plant operations.
About the Operations Director role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Operations Director will play a key role in the firms continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manufacturing Excellence & Engineering Strategy and Project Portfolio Management
- Build capabilities within both Manufacturing & Supply Chain organisations to execute production & reliability excellence processes and programs
- Use Lean Six Sigma to achieve improved productivity & quality results
- Manage policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and OTD, safety and plant performance measures
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant operations best practises.
- Advanced education/degree specifically in operations, engineering or other related field.
- Working knowledge of reliability practices or production excellence practices
- Lean manufacturing training
- 10 years of working experience in a manufacturing space, and holding a GM operational position for the last 2 years
- Able to manage complex factory operations and large teams
- Past projects of automating plant operations
The successful Operations Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of plant and engineering operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Operations Director role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.