Project Manager (O&G/Chemical)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global industrial manufacturer is looking for a talented Project Manager. In this job, you will be responsible to lead the project team targeting oil & gas and chemical clients.
About the Project Manager role:
Reporting to the Services Manager, the Project Manager will defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Ensure that the project follows execution best practices and company policies
- Monitors and controls project financial, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow
- Identify, qualify, quantify and manage project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued
- Capture, analyse and share lessons learned throughout the project, ensuring that the project is formally closed out
- Drive the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer
- Coordinate with supply chain management and successfully procure required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers
- Act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project, issues
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of engineering operations and project management.
- Has two to three years of experience in the related field
- Has project management experience in EPC companies, having experience handling project in oil and gas industry & chemical industry who has handled small projects until mUSD
- An engineering degree with PM (certification will be advantage) and understanding of PM tools
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.