Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 16 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international industrial manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Plant Director to lead, drive and support business operations of the plant to maintain and excel in manufacturing excellence and competitveness in areas of quality, service and cost.
About the Plant Director:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Plant Director will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive and implement manufacturing excellence
- Master the supply chain management from supplier to DC
- Lead and drive factory performance
- Implement new products based on industrial vocations and the industrialisation of new processes, equipment and tools for improving capacity
- Responsible for direction and development of the team
- Set up HSE standards and ensure compliance
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant operations in an industrial manufacturing capacity.
- Degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- 10 years of manufacturing management experience in an industrial manufacturing industry
- Customer-oriented with extensive P&L management experience
- Proven track record of successful plant operations
The successful Plant Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of plant operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Plant Director role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.