Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 12 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global office rental firm is looking for a talented Facilities Manager to be part of their growing team in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all facilities related operations.
About the Facilities Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Facilities Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Ensure at all times Facility Management related activities and all parts of the facilities are compliant with all relevant applicable, legislation, codes and practices, including health and safety and sustainability
- To work with the Operations Head and his peers in other countries to identify best practices to increase longevity of facilities and to reduce cost / time to maintain or operate
- To oversee all refurbishment works (planning, pre-construction, construction and post construction), coordinating with designers and contractors to ensure timely completion in accordance with country standards
- Manage, administer and implement all company policies, standard operating procedures and philosophies and provide constructive feedback for continuous improvement in areas of energy consumption, cost savings & reduction, identify best practices, etc
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of facilities operations which cater to a start up crowd.
- Proven success in facilities management and / or contract management. Preferable with 5 years or more managerial experience in the field of facilities/ property management. Those who has experiences in hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- Bachelor Degree or higher in an engineering field (Mechanical, Electrical, Process or CSA)
- Must be a self-starter and hold strong organisational and management skills.
- Must be solution orientated. Must be a problem solver, innovator and provide guidance to all staff.
The successful Facilities Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Facilities Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.