Automation Manager (Purwakarta)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 02 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global yarn and fibers manufacturer is looking for an Automation Manager to sit on site to spearhead the automation processes of their plant.
About the Automation Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Automation Manager will play a key role in the plant's continued development and success.
- Provide effective Automation engineering for CAPEX projects and Plant Engineering
- Prepare cost estimation, schedule, manpower planning and installation planning for project proposals and capex projects in line with overall project requirements
- The safety awareness should be rolled down to the entire team and maintain to lead the team with ZERO accident concept
- To track technical trends in the area of automation engineering
- Support purchasing department in Vendor selection with technical evaluation
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of automation processes across technical disciplines.
- Having more than 10 years of experience and having excellent knowledge on Industrial Process in a continuous process plant.
- Excellent knowledge in Electrical Engineering, EMC Electromagnetic compatibility and drive technology.
- Excellent knowledge of process Measurement Technology and Actuators.
- Excellent knowledge in project management.
- Safe handling of electro technical guidelines, regulations and safety standards
If you are a progressive Automation Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.