Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 15 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading local FMCG group is seeking a high-calibre COO to support a large, complex business unit with multiple manufacturing sites.
About the COO role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the COO will play a key role in the group's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, IT Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of FMCG operations.
- Strong supply chain experience with extensive experience in the FMCG space
- 15 years at senior management level
- Exposure to end to end Supply Chain functions
- Minimum MBA
The successful COO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of Supply Chain operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting COO role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.