Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 21 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading beverage manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Automation Manager to support a large, complex plant.
About the Automation Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Automation Manager will play a key role in the operations of mechanical equipment and ensure it is functioning properly
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, control, and monitoring of maintenance (CMMS), RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis), and improvements
- Leading, planning and monitoring continuous improvements using TPM methodologies
- Perform maintenance in all area of responsibility according to Work Order
- Create, update, and implement SOP & WI
- Creating good communication and information to production people
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant production operations.
- Bachelor degree in Instrument and control engineering
- 5 years of plant experience at a supervisor level
- Extensive experience in Allen Bradley PLC & Proleit Scada
The successful Automation Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of production operations from an engineering perspective, you can take your career forward with this exciting Automation Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.