GM, Operations (Tangerang)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 09 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading local conglomerate is seeking a high-calibre GM, Operations to be part of their expansion to support their manufacturing arm.
About the GM, Operations:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the GM, Operations will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the operation of Production, PPIC, QC and Warehousing
- Manage policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and OTD, safety and plant performance measures
- Manage material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand
- Ensure that production targets are met and exceeded
- Establish maintenance programs to avoid downtime and loss of production
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant operations in the ceramics space.
- 10 years of working experience in a manufacturing space, and holding a GM operational position for the last 2 years
- Extensive exposure to building and construction materials, ceramics will be a plus
- Able to manage complex factory operations and large teams
The successful GM, Operations will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of plant manufacturing operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting GM, Operations.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.