Plant Manager - Chemicals
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 08 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international chemical firm is seeking a high-calibre Plant Manager to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Plant Manager role
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Plant Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiency, waste, safety and productivity
- Develops Annual Operating Plan for Production
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimise downtime
- Ensures training is conducted in safety, GMPs, quality, systems rules and procedures
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of chemicals production.
- Ten years minimum experience of process engineering experience and/or manufacturing management.
- B.S. in chemical engineering or related technical field.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing
The successful Plant Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of production operations in a plant setting, and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Plant Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.