Manufacturing Excellence Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 15 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international agricultural MNC is seeking a talented Manufacturing Excellence Manager to develop robust strategy and engineering plans to drive the business forward.
About the Manufacturing Excellence Manager:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Manufacturing Excellence Manager will play a key role in the firms continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manufacturing Excellence & Engineering Strategy and Project Portfolio Management
- Build capabilities within both Manufacturing & Supply Chain organisations to execute production & reliability excellence processes and programs
- Use Lean Six Sigma to achieve improved productivity & quality results
- Assist with the development of technical specifications and best practices
- Managing complex projects with high level of ambiguity , review Technology Packages and Specifications
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant and engineering best practises.
- Advanced education/degree specifically in operations, engineering or other related field.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt, with ability to become Black Belt within 1 year
- Working knowledge of reliability practices or production excellence practices
- Lean manufacturing training
The successful Manufacturing Excellence Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of plant and engineering operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Manufacturing Excellence Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.