Senior Plant Manager
Consultant Iwan Salim
Date posted 02 March 2017
A leading global FMCG company is looking for Senior Plant Manager in Jakarta to lead and manage daily manufacturing and supply chain operations.
Reporting to the GM, you will be responsible for directing and coordinating activities of the manufacturing site to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations.
- Responsible for quality, production, logistics, purchasing, continuous improvement and the manufacturing support functions such as engineering, planning and maintenance
- Leading and driving all operation activities to ensure consistent levels of production excellence are achieved
- Consults with Manufacturing, Sales, Pricing, and Project Engineering team members to review and resolve any problems relating to quality and cost
- Responsible for staff performance, training and development
- Ensure compliance to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality systems as demanded by the company standards
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing a manufacturing operation with P&L accountabilities
- Strong knowledge of industry and management methodologies (TQM/Six Sigma, QMS)
- Excellent time management, prioritization abilities, and strong project management skills
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles and proven experience driving operational improvements
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
This leading manufacturing company can be traced back to 1950 with long history of success with its range of consumer goods products. It motivates and inspires its team member with spirit of creativity and entrepreneurship. while offer competitive benefits, career and training opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Plant Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.