Head of Production (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant William Unthario
Date posted 02 June 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/manufacturing 2022-06-02 2022-08-01 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food manufacturing company is seeking a talented Head of Production (FMCG) to take on responsibility for all production-related functions in Jakarta.
About the Head of Production (FMCG) Role:
Reporting to the SC Director, you will oversee the daily operations in the plant facility and drive continuous improvement to optimise all the processes.
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while optimising cost and maintain quality standards
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets
- Ensure that manpower, materials and plant are available as needed to meet the requirements of production and sale
- Ensure that all financial targets of the factory particularly product manufactured unit costs and maintenance expenditure are achieved
The successful Head of Production must be detailed, results-oriented, entrepreneurial and data driven.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering in a reputable university
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in a related field and three years in a managerial position
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exposure to the FMCG F&B industry is preferred
- Must be proficient in English
The successful Head of Production (FMCG) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Head of Production (FMCG) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: grossLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 June 2022A rapidly expanding F&B retailer is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created Head of Supply Chain (F&B) in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all supply chain-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 May 2022A rapidly expanding food manufacturing company is seeking a talented Head of Product Innovation (Savoury) in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all R&D-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 May 2022A leading FMCG firm is seeking a Head of Sustainability to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for implementation of the sustainability strategy and framework to safeguard the reputation of the company, brand and products.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2022A leading FMCG firm is seeking an APAC OHS Lead to take on regional responsibility. In this job, you will lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the OHS function.