GM - Operations
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Sulawesi ID IDR 60000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading player in the agriculture space is currently looking for a GM - Operations. This role will be responsible for end-to-end site operations of the company.
About the GM - Operations Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the GM - Operations will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed the firm's expectations
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standard
To succeed in this GM - Operations role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations in the agricultural space.
- 10 years' plant or end-to-end site management experience, ideally with at least five years in the agricultural space
- Past experience managing a large number of operators and respective unions
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Knowledge in safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Ability to rotate among the other sites outside of Indonesia
The successful GM - Operations will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of manufacturing operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting GM - Operations role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.