Head of Procurement
Salary Housing + Car allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 29 August 20192019-09-03 2019-10-28 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 1 1 1 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to the expansion plans on their operations in APAC, a Head of Procurement position based in Purwakarta has just become available.
About the Head of Procurement role:
Reporting to Global Head of Procurement, you will provide overall leadership and coordination for all procurement activities in country to deliver required business performance and acts in partnership and alignment with the Global Procurement network.
- Define and clearly communicate vision and objectives of a future state procurement organisation in country
- Drives and manages significant changes that come with the projects
- Adjust the set-up of the centralised Procurement by consolidating other country teams. Build and maintain an agile organisation, reduce organisational complexity and avoid redundancies in processes and standards by applying new ways of working.
- Engage with Global Business Partner organisations in the creation and subsequent deployment of Global Category Strategies
- Effectively represent the procurement function in external forums, such as associations, societies and governmental authorities
The successful Head of Procurement will have strong experience in chemical industry with a minimum of 10 years' working experience
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- (7 – 10) years of relevant experience in (procurement) leadership positions, preferably from multi-national pharmaceutical/health-care companies; strong procurement experience or knowledge of procurement related business processes
- A track record of success in complex stakeholder settings. Excellent communication and influencing skills to successful partner to drive objectives at this position
- Experience in leading and working in “virtual” teams and communities
- Strong leadership capabilities / ability to lead change
- Analytic decision making and creative thinking skills
- High proficiency level in English and country language
- Team-oriented leadership skills through experience with senior management
- Excellent communication strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships
- Strong negotiation, communication, influencing and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of GMP is seen as a strong advantage
Priding themselves as one of the largest pharmaceutical company globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. There will be opportunities for internal rotations within the organisation in time to come, if you’re someone who enjoys taking on new challenges, this would be a great opportunity
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.