Chemical Plant Manager - Balikpapan
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 manufacturing-and-production Balikpapan ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading chemicals manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Chemical Plant Manager to support a large, complex business unit. The role will be based on their largest site in Balikpapan.
About the Chemical Plant Manager - Balikpapan Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Chemical Plant Manager - Balikpapan will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Drive continuous development to production, quality, cost, and delivery initiatives while building and maintaining relationships with vendors, and various departments
- Establish procedures, metrics and processes to drive productivity and optimisation
- Analyse and identify areas of improvement in cost savings, production, and lead times
- Plan production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products
- Develop or revise standard operational and working practices and observe workers to ensure compliance with standards
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Operations with a minimum of six years’ experience in a supervisory or leadership position
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the chemicals industry
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
The successful Plant Head will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of manufacturing operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Chemical Plant Manager - Balikpapand role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.