Factory Manager - East Java
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 manufacturing-and-production Surabaya ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding leader in the spices sector is looking for a talented Factory Manager to be based on-site in East Java. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all site related operations.
About the Factory Manager - East Java Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Factory Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
• Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations along with the Production Manager, QC Manager, Sales Manager, WH Manager, ERP Manager and Accounting Manager
• Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives
• Participate in various activities related to safety, quality, productivity, innovation, information and data security, supply management, marketing, people management, HR and other delivery
• Coordinate all managers for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
• Allocate resources effectively – on cost centres
• Prepare budgets using various forecasting models – on cost centres
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
• Recruit, hire and onboard new staff
• Defining the annual objectives and KPI along with the shareholders. Analyse and measure the objective KPI’s on a monthly basis
• Deploy the company's objectives for each department and monthly analyses with company managers for the KPI’s
• Ensure smooth daily operations and adhere to company's rules and regulations
• Stay up to date with latest production trends, best practices and technology
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of agricultural processing operations.
• Experience as a director and plant head
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management or similar; relevant finance/production knowledge is compulsory
• In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Proactive problem solver
The successful Factory Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Factory Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.