Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 1 1 1 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable local company with a strong branding in the market is looking for Operation Manager in Jakarta to manage operational resources and activities throughout the Indonesia’s business unit.
About the Operation Manager Role:
Reporting to Operation Director, you will be responsible to oversee and assist in the development of Indonesia’s business plans to ensure profitability and quality aligned to company and business expectations.
• Effectively manage profit and loss
• Build relationships with internal customers, external customers, and supplier in order to maximise business satisfaction and profitability
• Effectively manage operational team performance through development of KPIs, periodic and annual performance appraisals
• Accurately manage company assets
• Manage all operational aspects of the Quality System
To succeed in this position, it’s important to have knowledge of change management, client relationship management as well as understanding of business and management principles, leadership strategies and strategic planning.
• Bachelor's degree in related fields (Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain business, etc.)
• Minimum five years experience in the fertilizer industry
• Possess a proven hands-on leadership skill set within an operations / manufacturing environment
• Strong interpersonal, conflict management, written, and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in high-pressure environments
• Experience creating and driving business strategy
• Cross-functional project management experience
• The ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market brand that prides itself on fantastic company welfare.
If you are ambitious and enjoy a fast paced environment with progressive change, this would be an ideal role for you. There will be opportunities for internal mobility within the organisation possibly in time to come.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.