Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As part of their objectives and growth plans, a leading food manufacturer in Indonesia is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their dynamic team.
About this Continuous Improvement Manager Role:
As a Continuous Improvement Manager, you will monitor and improve organisational processes with the aim of making them as efficient as possible.
- Apply lean principles and behaviours, and developing their organisation plans for leading system and culture change
- Transform management systems, including how to plan and execute to accomplish strategic goals
- Support lean community of practice activities, including teaching and mentoring others in various levels of leadership
- Work collaboratively with leaders at multiple levels to deploy strategy and establish a lean management system
- Support lean community of practice activities
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptionally strong leadership, decision-making and people management skills.
- Minimum of eight years' leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge and skill in leading and facilitating the full range of lean thinking and tools
- Ability to successfully consult, facilitate, and negotiate at senior leadership levels by establishing themselves as a respected and trusted leader and coach
- Ability to lead change, navigate conflict, influence others, manage shifting priorities and collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong business acumen
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Continuous Improvement Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.