Head of HSE
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of HSE job has just become available at one of the fastest growing companies in Indonesia, reporting directly to the CEO. This is a role for a Head of HSE who a leader in its field is.
About the Head of HSE Role:
Due to future growing and expansion plans, the Head of HSE must responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programmes.
- Supports the top management in the HSE policy and guidelines issue
- Supports the top management in the organisation's roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects
- Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the company's HSE systems
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional planning skills and strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems
- At least eight years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems
- Good command of English is a must
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Head of HSE role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.