Site Director - East Java
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Surabaya ID IDR 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A rapidly expanding leading spice processor is looking for a Site Director in East Java. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all site-related operations.
About the Site Director - East Java Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Site Director will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations - along with Production Manager/ QC Manager /Sales Manager/ WH Manager/ERP Manager and Accounting Manager
- Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate in various activities related to safety, quality, productivity, innovation, information and data security, supply management, marketing, people management, HR and other delivery
- Be responsible and coordinate all managers for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively – on cost centres
- Prepare budgets using various forecasting models – on cost centres
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Recruit, hire and onboard new staff
- Defining the annual objectives and KPI along with the shareholders. Analyse and measure the objective KPI’s on a monthly basis
- Deployment of the company's objectives for each department and monthly analyses with company managers for the KPI’s
- Ensure smooth daily operations and adhere to company's rules and regulations
- Stay up to date with latest production trends, best practices and technology
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of agricultural processing operations.
- Previous working experience as a Director and Plant Head
- BS degree in Business Management or similar, relevant Finance/Production knowledge is compulsory
- In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
The successful Site Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Site Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.