Head of Manufacturing
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A rapidly expanding global FMCG manufacturer is looking for a Head of Manufacturing to manage a large portfolio. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for multiple sites and their related operations.
About the Head of Manufacturing Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Manufacturing will play a key role in the firm’s operations and continued development and success.
- Drive operations excellence
- Planning, organising, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Implementation of process improvements
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations in the FMCG industry.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in manufacturing operations
- Proven experience of managing multiple sites
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Extensive exposure to the FMCG space
The successful Head of Manufacturing will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Head of Manufacturing with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.