Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 manufacturing-and-production Semarang ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A recognised local conglomerate company is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting for GM Plant to be based in Semarang - Indonesia.
About the GM Plant Role:
Reporting to President Director, the Head of Plant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations on the plant floor while increasing production and revenue.
- Monitor all operations and processes
- Prepare operating reports and budgets
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations
- Ensure all compliance needs are met
- Manage scheduling for a fully operational team
- Oversee daily floor operations
- Develop strategies to increase productivity and production
The successful GM Plant will have strong leader with an analytic mind and excellent interpersonal communication skills with a minimum of fifteen years' working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, business, or related field preferred; Master’s in business administration or management a plus
- At least 15 years’ previous experience as a plant manager, supervisor, or related position
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal health and safety regulations
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong management skills with ability to supervise multiple teams
- Strict adherence to company standards and safety procedures
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- In-depth knowledge of industry and its place on the market
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. Have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.