R&D Manager - Flour
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting R&D Manager job has just arisen at a leading F&B manufacturing business.
About the R&D Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the R&D Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Provide Leadership to the Flour, Ingredients and Bakery R&D initiatives
- Independently lead R&D initiatives to support the application of Flour
- Work closely with sales and external customers and suppliers to develop innovative solutions and resolve technical problems
- Be the expert in industry methods and standards, in the potential applications of company products and maintain a natural interest in remaining updated and at the forefront of baking science and market trends
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of R&D operations in the F&B space.
- Over 10 year relevant R&D experience in Flour and bakery industry
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Food Technology
- Masters of Science (within food technology/ milling or equivalent preferred) is advantageous
- Strong experience in Flour and Ingredients sector
- Held a leading role in R&D teams of well reputed bakery/ flour companies
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products from conceptualisation through to commercial launch
This leading F&B manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record in R&D operations and enjoy working in a team environment, take your career forward with this exciting R&D Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.