Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 manufacturing-and-production Kalimantan ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An excellent Plant Manager job based in Kalimantan, Indonesia has just arisen at a recognised local conglomerate in the midst of growing operations plans.
About the Plant Manager Role:
Reporting to Operations Director, the plant manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations on the plant floor while increasing production and revenue.
- Monitor all operations and processes
- Prepare operating reports and budgets
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations
- Ensure all compliance needs are met
- Manage scheduling for a fully operational team
- Oversee daily floor operations
- Develop strategies to increase productivity and production
- Oversee all shipments, incoming inventory, and storage operations
- Optimise productive time for employees by eliminating unnecessary processes
- Practice conflict resolution among departments and employees
- Report and track expenses to reduce costs
- Analyse production metrics and data to determine areas for improvement
- Hire and train new employees
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs to ensure a safe working environment
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met
To succeed in thie Plant Manager job, you must have strong leadership skills and possess an analytical mind and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, business, or related field preferred; master’s in business administration or management a plus
- At least 15 years’ previous experience as a plant manager, supervisor, or related position
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal health and safety regulations
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong management skills with ability to supervise multiple teams
- Strict adherence to company standards and safety procedures
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- In-depth knowledge of industry and its place on the market
This firm is recognised as one of the fastest growing companies globally. The firm is a leader in their field of expertise and has great clients.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person. There will also be opportunities for internal rotations. If you’re someone who enjoys taking on new challenges, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.