Senior Project Manager - China Market
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading steel manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Projects Manager to lead projects in the China markets.
About the Senior Project Manager - China Market Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Project Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to maintain an active project win list
- Serve as global project communicator
- Schedule internal tasks and milestone dates, effectively communicate schedules to sales and customer, track status on key components and tasks, issue customer status reports, coordinate customer /inspector visits, minimise schedule impact on internal changes/errors, report/escalate issues to management
- Provide ongoing market and customer feedback that drives improvements in company product, processes, and services
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager - China Market role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of project management in an industrial setting.
- At least eight years' experience in a sales, project management, engineering capacity, preferably with industrial products
- Managerial experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin to work with Chinese vendors
The successful Senior Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of project management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Project Manager - China Market role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.