Plant Manager - PET Preform
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading FMCG MNC is seeking a high-calibre Plant Manager to lead the PET preform operations.
About the Plant Manager - PET Preform role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Plant Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Drive continuous improvements in key areas such as: Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost & Customer Service, while developing direct reports; improve upon the capabilities of all plant personnel
- Continuously improve site processes and technologies; stay current in new technological developments
- Develop and execute upon a site capital plan, addressing both short-term and long-term opportunities
- Act as liaison between plant personnel and corporate functions; build solid relationships between these team
- Required to implement Lean & TPM across all site areas, to elevate site performance
To succeed in this Plant Manager - PET Preform role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of PET bottling manufacturing operations.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited University in Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain, etc.
- 8 - 10 years' experience in a management role in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in PET preform operations
The successful Plant Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record in plant operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Plant Manager - PET Preform role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.