Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-12 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A recognised global agriculture company is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Production Manager to be based in Palembang.
About the Production Manager role:
As a Production Manager for Rubber, you will be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. You will make sure goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Oversee the production process and drawing up a production schedule
- Ensure that the production is cost effective and decide what resources are required
- Draft a timescale for the job and estimate costs and set the quality standards
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed and be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes and liaise among different departments
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals and ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Minimum Bachelor' degree, preferably major in Engineering or related
- Having experience and expert in production in commodities or rubber
- Minimum five years' of working experience in supply chain or planning discipline
- Experience in FMCG industry would be highly valuable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that value loving your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Production Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.