Operations Manager (Logistics Company, based in Dumai)
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 06 January 2023other-islands procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2023-01-06 2023-03-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Dumai ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapidly expanding multinational logistics company is seeking a talented Operations Manager (Logistics Company, based in Dumai) to take on a challenge in a newly created subsidiary in Dumai. In this job, you will manage relationships with finance, logistics, IT, HSEQ as well as the commercial and operational teams within the company.
About the Operations Manager (Logistics Company, based in Dumai) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Operations Manager will play a key role in the operational-related things and continue development in its new Dumai branch.
- Oversee all logistics/trucking activity in Dumai
- Work closely with all related division staff in relevant branches and Jakarta HQ. Scope covers A to Z of liner activity that the Manager will be overall responsible for. This means establishing close working relations with finance, logs, IT, HSEQ as well as the commercial and operational teams
- Assist in identifying opportunity and preparing materials as needed for new business promotion
- Work closely with existing vendors and developing new vendors to maximise our business in terms of availability of supplies, competitive pricing, value added services, and HSEQ
To succeed in this Operations Manager (Logistics Company, based in Dumai) role, you must be ready to travel as there is potential for this role to expand into other areas of Indonesia as the business is developing.
- Minimum of five years' operations management experience in trucking and logistics business
- Ability to communicate (both spoken and written) fluently in English
- High awareness and commitment to HSEQ
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Team player and a cooperative attitude
- Responsible and reliable
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The successful Operations Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, this Operations Manager (Logistics Company, based in Dumai) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BekasiDate posted: 02 February 2023A leading national energy logistics business is seeking a high-calibre candidate for a Project Manager (Coal Chain Handling) job to support a complex project with a company in North Bekasi.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South SulawesiDate posted: 27 January 2023An exciting R&D Manager (Sulawesi Based) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG company based in Sulawesi. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a R&Ds who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: North SulawesiDate posted: 20 January 2023A leading FMCG business is seeking a high-performing Manufacturing Excellence (Coconut). In this job, you will be based in Sulawesi to support a large, complex business unit.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: BekasiDate posted: 12 January 2023A world-leading chemical manufacturing company is recruiting for a Technical and Maintenance Superintendent job in Indonesia. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: BandungDate posted: 16 December 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is seeking a talented Technical and Machinery Engineer (FMCG) to take on a newly created role in Bandung. In this job, you will lead the technical team and be responsible for all technical and machinery related functions.