Salary Transport allowance 6 mio
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 retail Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading retail company has a Logistics Manager job that has just arisen. The candidate must oversee all daily operations of the warehouse, domestic distribution and export and imports activities.
About the Logistics Manager Role:
You will plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed stakeholder’s expectations.
- Establish and maintain the best distribution of the goods in terms of QCD, from origin port to warehouse, and from warehouse to existing and new stores all over Indonesia, while closely cooperating with the warehouse manager
- Handling Indonesian customs clearance, dealing with any troubles, identifying route causes for the troubles, and carrying out countermeasures
- Developing subordinates and building the strong logistics team
- Based on ordering data, designing work plan with the logistics company, and monitoring progresses. Checking deliveries from origin port to warehouse, and from warehouse to each store and eliminating unfinished or late deliveries
- Checking whether billing of the costs from the logistics company is correct. Retrieving data of logistics, such as inbound and outbound data, and checking and approving invoices
- Planning cost reductions and negotiating with the logistics company, and monitoring the results after negotiation
- Making the logistics budget by half fiscal year and enhancing accuracy of the budget, while communicating with corporate planning and merchandising divisions
- Acquiring new knowledge and information about logistics through internal and external educational opportunity
To succeed in this position, you should have outstanding achievements in some logistics project.
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally a relevant professional qualification.
- Over five years' relevant logistics experience
- Experience as a logistics supervisor or manager in Indonesia, who lead and developed logistics team members, and made outstanding achievement in some logistics projects.
- Knowledge and experience about domestic distribution in Indonesia.
- Knowledge and experience about Indonesia Customs regulations and importing documents/process
- Strong leadership and team work mindset. Strong interpersonal skills
- Background in retail business or EC business would be advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
This leading retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Logistics Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for further discussion.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.