Business Solution Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-01 2019-05-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A job as a Design Solution Manager, to assist with projects and grow the business, has just become available at one of the leading logistics solution provider in Jakarta .
About the Design Solution Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Operation, you will be responsible to provides a range of technical services supporting, maintaining, enhancing, designing, building and deploying applications assigned to their projects.
- Support, develop, maintain and improve a complex application portfolio in a multi-sourced environment
- Work independently and collaboratively to manage end-to-en support and resolution processes for assigned tasks through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with strong customer focus and ability to understand issues, manage expectations, gain agreement, resolve conflicts and translate technical information into business language
- Experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development, including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support with a thorough understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle
- Demonstrate expertise in the technical aspects of software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Advanced professional written communication skills; proven ability to write quality business documentation, functional and non-functional artefacts, and technical documentation for a wide variety of audiences and purposes.
To succeed in this position, it’s important to have knowledge of project management, vendor management as well as ability to visualise and translate it into action.
- University Degree in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum six years’ experience in freight forwarding at managerial level in an international logistics company/forwarder
- Strong communication and presentation skills with excellent English proficiency
- Pro-active, aggressive, result oriented, competent leader and team player
- Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts on internal and external board level
You will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.