Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-11 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new R&D Head job based in Jakarta has just become available at a recognised FMCG company that is currently growing its operations.
About the R&D Head role:
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the company strategy with respect to research and development of technical projects and products to internal and external customers. This includes delivery of research projects, new products and changes to existing products.
- Lead the Research & Development department
- Provide vision and plan for shaping the company to delivering future pipeline growth
- Ensure that work is done in line with company processes and industry standards
- Ensure resource levels, competencies, skills and knowledge are in place and balanced to support achievement of R&D targets across Research, Development, supporting of Bids & Proposals workstreams
- Accountable for budget, schedule, scope, quality and delivery of all R&D projects
- Build the delivery structure for R&D project
- Lead the R&D team to meet the company strategy through ‘business as usual’ tasks and project delivery
- Development and management of the R&D Governance and Plans
- Drive continuous improvements to R&D processes both internally to the department and main business
- Line management and career development responsibilities
- Ensure the department is using industry best practice in the delivery of projects and products
To succeed in this R&D Head role, you should have good communication skills.
- Experienced in the FMCG industry and beneficial if you have experience in Dairy or Chocolate
- Understanding of broader business drivers, with the ability to work collaboratively with key functional areas both inside and outside of the company
- Highly integrated leader with an ability to inspire change throughout the company
- Good communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining one of the largest FMCG companies, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.