Salary Transport Allowance
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-03 retail South Jakarta ID IDR 26000000 39000000 39000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Logistics Manager job has just become available at one of the most respectable companies based in Jakarta, reporting directly to the CFO. This is a role for a Logistics Manager who is a leader in its field.
About the Logistics Manager Role:
Due to future growing and expansion plans, the Logistics Manager will need to lead a team in terms of operations (Imports expert especially), identify the challenges and develop internal operational flow plans based on operational flow and subordinate's work volume.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Monitor customs regulation and comply with new regulation timely
- Comply with custom’s all the requirement and if there are dispute, find the best possible solutions
- Grasp the whole delivery schedule, monitor progress to manage required WH delivery date
- Always monitor import lead time, study and execute every possible measures to shorten the lead time further
- Set up all the internal operation flow (SOP) and roles of each subordinate, always examine efficiency of each operation flow and subordinates work volume
- Visit warehouse of logistics company, check operation and feedback improvement points
- Research for costs in logistics market and credit check and establish stable operation
- Determine route cause for data difference between inbound and outbound in factory, warehouse, and stores, edit inventory data, request inventory data editing to warehouse
To succeed in this Logistics Manager role, you will need to have exceptional planning and strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Deep experience and knowledge about both import and domestic logistics is required
- Minimum five years' experience
- Quality and cost driven, ability to explain benefit and cost trade-off to control business requirements
- Proactive and good problem-solving skills
- Experience in collaboration with global team
- Results-driven, self-motivated, excellent communication skills and an ability to lead a team
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Logistics Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.