Salary Car AllowanceFULL_TIME
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-12-16 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
Due to the expansion plans on their operations in APAC, a Procurement Manager position based in Tanjung Priok has just become available at a fastest growing services port company in Indonesia.
About the Procurement Manager role:
Reporting to Operation Director, you will provide overall leadership and coordination for all procurement activities in country to deliver required business performance and acts in partnership and alignment with the Global Procurement network.
- Define and clearly communicate vision and objectives of a future state procurement organisation in country
- Drives and manages significant changes that come with the projects
- Adjust the set-up of the centralised Procurement by consolidating other country teams. Build and maintain an agile organisation, reduce organisational complexity and avoid redundancies in processes and standards by applying new ways of working.
- Engage with Global Business Partner organisations in the creation and subsequent deployment of Global Category Strategies
- Effectively represent the procurement function in external forums, such as associations, societies and governmental authorities
The successful Procurement Manager will have strong background in Oil & Gas, trucking with a minimum of ten years' working experience
- Willing to be based in Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- Has 7 – 10 years of relevant experience in (procurement) leadership positions, preferably from multi-national pharmaceutical/health care/FMCG companies; strong procurement experience or knowledge of procurement related business processes
- A track record of success in complex stakeholder settings. Excellent communication and influencing skills to successful partner to drive objectives at this position
- Experience in leading and working in “virtual” teams and communities
- Strong leadership capabilities / ability to lead change
- Analytic decision making and creative thinking skills
- High proficiency level in English
- Team-oriented leadership skills through experience with senior management
- Excellent communication strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships
- Strong negotiation, communication, influencing and problem solving skills
Priding themselves as one of the fastest growing services port company, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
There will be opportunities for internal rotations within the organisation in time to come, if you’re someone who enjoys taking on new challenges, this would be a great opportunity
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.