Head of Operation
Salary Car AllowanceFULL_TIME
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A leading global integrated logistics company is looking for Operation Director in Jakarta to maintain day-to-day management and growing the business.
About the Operations Director role:
Reporting to the President Director, you will oversee and plan local operations and customs affairs activities to provide competitive and high-quality service to customers in a cost-effective way.
- Plan and implement local operations and customs affairs action plans in alignment with local Business District and OS OP strategies
- Prepare budget for operations and customs affairs and run their operations within budget
- Build high performance operations and customs affairs team
- Run operations to meet planned transit time with continuous improvement
- Run the operations and customs affairs to meet company’s KPI
- Plan continuous improvement actions and expansion plans to meet future business growth and competitive market
- Maintain good relationship with external counterparts, e.g. customs authority, Air cargo Terminal, to facilitate the operations
- Manage sub-contractors to provide quality service as per contracts or agreement and perform any other duties assigned
To succeed in this position, it’s important to have knowledge of change management, client relationship management as well as understanding of business and management principles, leadership strategies and strategic planning.
- At least 7 years relevant experience in express or logistics industry, in which 2 years in managerial level;
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Knowledge on express and logistics industry
- Knowledge on logistics operations flow and standards management
- Knowledge on quality management
- Knowledge on statistical data analysis
- Knowledge on financial and accounting management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and good project handling skill
- Business acumen, cost control and time management skills
- Good problem solving skills and good strategic thinking
- Basic computer operations skill (Office application)
- Fluent in written and verbal local language and English
- Good presentation
Priding themselves as one of the largest integrated logistic company globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operation Director position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.