Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
Due to regional expansion, one of the leading E Commerce is currently looking for a GM Logistic to serve as an interface between the operations and other stakeholders.
About the GM Logistic role
Reporting to VP Operations, GM Logistic will play a key role in ensuring the plans of the channel are realised by leading the implementation of the capabilities needed and solving current and on-going issues that arise in operational efficiency
- Recommend and implement technical and non-technical strategies and initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, retention, revenue, and profitability
- Developing and integrating supporting logistics partners
- Support the e-commerce strategy by creating a seamless and integrated customer experience
- Leveraging on technology in driving the logistics function to the next level
- Design and bring on board new programs and projects to automate processes
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of e-commerce logistics.
- A minimum 10 years' experience in the 3PL space with extensive exposure to e-commerce operations
- Demonstrated expertise in an e-commerce/distribution environment
- 10 + years of progressive management level operational experience
- Experience with Change Management and Lean Principles.
- Must have knowledge of current industry best practices and process improvement
The successful GM Logistics will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a seasoned Logistics professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.