Salary Car Allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 26 September 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the largest global freight forwarding company in the world is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Operation Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Operation Manager role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible to achieve high accuracy through our forwarding systems to ensure high productivity and operational excellence.
- Develop & Lead strategic initiatives to build world class logistic practices through continuous development of people and improvements on process & tools utilising latest technology
- Navigating the business through generating best possible view on cost and service risks & opportunities in short to long terms periods, driving profitable business outcomes & achievement of business targets.
- Manage and maintain good relationship with the Customer's operations team (eg. Handling contracts, liaising with customers operations)
- Managing Inventory / Working Capital ( FGs & RMs ) for the operations
- Liaise with the Head Office on documentation (ie. contract, LC, shipping docs, invoicing)
- Min Bachelor degree, preferably major in Industrial Engineering
- Having experience and expert in logistic and planning
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Marketing, Logistics or planning discipline
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market brand that prides itself on fantastic company welfare.
If you are ambitious and enjoy a fast paced environment with progressive change, this would be an ideal role for you.
There will be opportunities for internal mobility within the organisation possibly in time to come.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.