Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-03 trade-and-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the leading multinational commodity trading and mining company in Jakarta is looking for a Junior Trader in their head office. The candidate will be responsible for managing contract, scheduling shipment and manage payment.
About the Logistics Executive role:
As a Junior Trader, this individual will have an immediate impact by analyse contract, develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions and procedures. Your creative, strategic thinking and leadership skills will be called upon from day one.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fundamental analysis & exposure to risk management
- Help to grow, build and develop new business pipeline
- Must be hard working, performance orientated and results driven
- Ability to understand letter of credit, BL, and contracts
- Fast thinking, excellent communicator and good negotiator
- Exceptional team player
- Minimum of two years' experience in the same related fields
- Demonstrated analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with complexity and manage ambiguity
- Pro-active, persuasive and flexible attitude
- Strong customer orientation
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading English as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts
- Open for candidate coming from the shipping line industry
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Logistics Executive.
Apply today to discuss this new job opportunity.