Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-07 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised distribution company is actively recruiting Logistics Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Logistics Manager role:
In this role you will be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organising and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytic, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
This well-recognised company offers a great working environment that value loving your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.