Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-07 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding packaging company is looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager in Karawang to take on a newly-created job opportunity.
About the Warehouse & Logistics Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all logistics, distribution and warehouse control for the company.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Maintain distribution records and monitor pending shipments
- Coordinate with material department to arrange supplies for distributions
- Oversee receiving, handling and rotating and storing of supplies in warehouses
- Review and recommend improvements to current product distribution parameters
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Propose cost reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, productivity and customer services
- Experienced in distribution, logistics and warehouse management
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytic, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.