Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 02 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding e-commerce leader is looking for an operationally strong VP Logistics in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, be responsible for driving the business forward, leveraging on their technological expertise and increasing its Logistics capabilities
About the VP Logistics role:
Reporting to the CEO, the VP Logistics will play a key role in ensuring the plans of the channel are realized by leading the implementation of the capabilities needed and solving current and on-going issues that arise in operational efficiency
- Recommend and implement technical and non-technical strategies and initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, retention, revenue, and profitability
- Developing and integrating supporting logistics partners
- Support the eCommerce strategy by creating a seamless and integrated customer experience
- Leveraging on technology in driving the logistics function to the next level
- Design and bring on board new programs and projects to automate processes
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of e-commerce logistics.
- A minimum 15 years' experience in the 3PL space with extensive exposure to ecommerce operations
- Demonstrated expertise in an e-commerce/distribution environment
- 10 + years of progressive management level operational experience
- Experience with Change Management and Lean Principles.
- Must have knowledge of current industry best practices and process improvement
The successful VP Logistics will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a seasoned Logistics professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.