Trading & Logistics Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 06 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading steel manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Trading & Logistics Manager to sit with the commercial team.
About the Trading & Logistics Manager:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Trading & Logistics Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily routine to check every movement of each shipment and ensure all schedule on time
- Maintain the good communication between supplier and HO (Head office)
- Scheduling all shipment on time and ensure the specs quality as per requested by HO or from buyer’s side
- Monitor markets in relation to product and investment pricing, trends and demand
- Strategic planning in getting the best price
To succeed in this role you must have the ability possess a keen understanding of logistics operations and the commercial acumen for trading.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- 5 - 6 years in a commodity trading environment
- Good knowledge of customs and ex/im procedures
The successful Trading & Logistics Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Trading & Logistics Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.