Operations Manager (Jambi & Pontianak)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 23 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding leader in intermediate bulk containers is looking for a talented Operations Manager in Jambi and Pontianak to take on a newly created role. In this role you will oversee the management of inventory at the client’s warehouses ensuring all procedures are properly carried out.
About the Operations Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Operations Manager will play a key role in the firm’s operations and continued development and success.
- Manage and implement procedures and policies for the control of day-to-day operations and ensure all administration processes meet audit requirements
- Provide management support in the areas of operations and strategy development when required. Keep HQ informed of any pertinent information
- Develop relationships with 3PLs and packers
- Ensure stock of IBCs and accessories are available for on-time deliveries
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and encourage staff suggestions to reduce costs
- Resolve inventory issues and discrepancies at packer locations
- Regular contact with packers to identify any issues and to effectively utilise imported IBCs
- Work with 3PL parties to find ways to improve stock management
- Manage OH&S compliance
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of 3PL and logistics operations.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- The capacity to identify work objectives and plan associated strategies
- Good analytic skills and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Experience in logistics and warehousing with a focus in the 3PL space
- Commitment to occupational health and safety principles and the ability to apply these principles
- Good cross cultural communication skills
The successful Operations Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.