Distribution Planning Manager
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 06 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global FMCG company is looking for a talented Distribution Planning Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly-created job opportunity.
About the Distribution Planning Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all distribution control for the company.
- Maintain distribution records and monitor pending shipments
- Coordinate with Material department to arrange supplies for distributions
- Oversee receiving, handling and rotating and storing of supplies in warehouses
- Analyse and resolve delivery issues in a timely fashion
- Review and recommend improvements to current product distribution parameters
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Propose cost reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, productivity and customer services
To succeed in this Distribution Planning Manager role, you should have had prior working experience in logistics and supply chain.
- A minimum of five to eight years' experience in logistics and supply chain roles
- Excellent user of software systems for distribution management
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.